Welcome to Shamanic Quest
Welcome to Shamanic Quest, where the ancient knowledge and practices of the Northern Hemisphere Shamans are amalgamated to form contemporary shamanic practice.
Based on the teachings of the world renowned author and teacher in shamanism Kenneth Meadows, Shamanic Quest aims to continue the work that Ken began by promoting, teaching and practicing the contemporary shamanism that is called Shamanics.
The Runic Shaman Course is also available for those who have not attended the Practitioner Course but who are very well experienced in Shamanic practice and principles.
This Months Offerings:
- 11 Jun Drum Circlein the Yurt 7.30pm-9.30pm £12.50pp
- 16 Jun Introductoryworkshop in to Shamanics. 10am - 5pm £75pp. This is a lovely workshop that not only gives you an overview of Shamanism and Shamanics, but also give you valuable technics to take away with you so you may start to benefit from this wonderful modality.
- 21 Jun Solstice Celebration with the Fire. 7.30pm - 10pm £12.5pp
- 24 Jun Student Clinic. This is an opportunity to receive a free shamanic treatment lasting up to two hours. You will be seen by a supervised student practitioner of shamanism. (spaces very, very limited!)
- Nov 2018 Foundation Course. This is a one year course that gives the student a grounding in shamanic practice, as we travel around the Medicine Wheel on a Journey of Self discovery and personal empowerment.
Follow this link https://youtu.be/52m6qiZJJAQ to watch a short film of students giving one word testimonials on their experience of the one year Shamanic Quest Foundation Course.
About the Founder of Shamanic Quest
Melanie Tomsett of Shamanic Quest, began her shamanic training in 1991 with renowned
shamanic practitioner and international author, Kenneth Meadows. She continued to work with
Kenneth until a few weeks before his passing. Andrew Riley wrote “A fellow author and colleague (Leo Rutherford)
described the aftermath of one particular ceremony where the author (Kenneth
Meadows) was told by an otherworld ally that he would act as a lantern. This
spurred him on to write the books, present the workshops and promote his view
on shamanism. The books sold and sold and sold....The
flame of the lantern was fanned and became a beacon. I just hope there is
someone who can build on this for the next generation” It
is Melanie’s aim to be that someone; and it is with Ken’s blessing that she
continues to carry the Lantern.
Shamanic Quest Workshops and Courses are held in the beautiful Clophill Centre, Bedfordshire. This is a fourteen acre site, with underground meditation chamber, sweat lodges, labyrinth and Yurt, in which the workshops are located. For further information visit www.clophillcentre.co.uk "I attended Mel's Shamanic Practitioner training in 2012 and I really enjoyed it so much. What I found so helpful was the amount of information given in a very practical way. I found after attending the sessions I had the confidence to apply practices learnt on clients. Very practical and effective training. Mel's love and passion for the subject was infectious and the group were great." Belinda Halpenny